I got nominated for this by the lovely VeeBeautiful, who has a really nice beautyblog: http://veebeautiful.wordpress.com. Check it out, it’s awesome!
The Sunshine Award rules are:
1. Display the award logo to your blog
2. Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
3. Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post
5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Okay, so here are 7 random things about me:
1. I always have trouble deciding what makeup to bring on vacation, so I usually end up bringing it all. In a big suitcase. Bigger than the ones my clothes and other stuff are in. But this year I’m only allowing myself to bring one large makeup bag! At least, I’ll try…
2. My favourite drink is tea, and I especially like loose tea. Although 100gr usually lasts me for months, I never buy a new one unless at least one of my current tea jars is empty.
3. I used to have rabbits as pets (right now I’m hoping to find a part time job and be able to go live on my own so I can get a cat), and one of my favourite TV shows was Watership Down. The black rabbit of death (I forgot what he was called) was one of the reasons for that, because my pet rabbit at the time had a black fur. I thought that was awesome 😛
4. I have a thing for reapers. Necklaces, rings, pictures, anything. Also kinda explains the above, I guess.
5. I love my current side job, which is working as a postman for PostNL. My right hand nails, unfortunately, do not. Ah well, my left hand is my nail art hand anyway.
6. When I go shopping, I always end up wearing shoes with high heels. Even though I’m not short (I’m 1,78m), I just prefer the look of high heels. Also, I went shopping today and now my feet hurt. That’s the downside 😛
7. I attempted to dye my hair (which was dyed red) orange two times by using blonde hair dye on it. Didn’t have much of an effect. Spend 2 weeks being outside in the sun a lot, and now it’s almost exactly the colour that I was trying to accomplish… Should have just tried that in the first place.
Now on to the chosen bloggers! I tried to pick people who I haven’t nominated for things like this before, or at least people who don’t have this award yet. But I guess I should try to get to know more blogs, as I have to admit I couldn’t find 15 bloggers who don’t have this one yet… Might add more if I have the time to search on next week 😉
Either way, these are some blogs I only recently came to know, and they all have really awesome nails arts!