-Essence hardening base coat
-Essence – Absolutely Blue
-Diamond Cosmetics – Celebration Red
-P2 – Summer Lovin’
-Essence – Oh My Glitter
-China Glaze – Fairy Dust
-Flat top brush (for cleaning the edges)
-HEMA nail polish remover
-Post-it note (to put drops of nail polish on)
1. Apply a layer of base coat.
2. Apply two layers of Absolutely Blue (Essence).
3. Paint on the half butterflies using a striper brush. Start at the outlines, then colour them in. The colours are of course easy to change to something else, but I used Celebration Red (Diamond Cosmetics), Summer Lovin’ (P2) and Oh My Glitter (Essence).
4. Make 3 dots alongside the butterflies, using a dotting tool and the same colours.
5. Apply a layer of glitter on all of the nails, with Fairy Dust by China Glaze and the nail art is done!