It’s autumn! Okay, I’m not sure if it’s ‘officially’ autumn yet, but it’s definitely autumn weather here in the Netherlands 😉
Of course I wanted to have my nails suit with that fact, but I wasn’t quite sure of what exactly I wanted. So I listened to some music and stumbled upon the song Change of a Season by Bonham. Which gave me the idea to use the actual change of the seasons as a theme for this nail art!
-Nail polish remover (clean-up)
-Flat nail art brush (clean-up)
Nail polishes used:
-Essence Hardening nail base
-China Glaze – Liquid Leather
-Essence – Time For Romance
-Essence – Let’s Get Lost (still my favourite!)
-Playboy – Elena
-OPI – Did It On ‘Em
-P2 – Artful
-P2 – Summer Lovin’
-Essence – Flashy Pumpkin
-Essence – Redvolution
-Essence – Go Bold
-Essence Better Than Gel Nails top coat
- Apply base coat.
- Apply one layer of black on the outer two nails, one coat of blue on the index and middle finger and one coat of grey on the ring finger.
- Once those first layers have dried, apply a layer of burgundy glitter on the two outer nails, another layer of blue on the index finger and another layer of grey on the ring finger. On the middle finger, use a sponge to create a vertical ombre using blue and grey.
- Paint on the shape of a tree on the index finger in black, and do the same on the ring finger.
- Paint a bunch of green, lime green and pink spots on the index finger, and a few on the side of the middle finger.
- Paint a bunch of yellow, orange and gold spots on the ring finger, and a few on the other side of the middle finger. Stick with the ombre theme on that nail.
- Apply top coat.