Glitter and rainbows are two things I really like, so this week I decided to put them on my nails!
Nail polished used:
-Catrice First air nail repair
-Catrice Nail whitener
-Essence – Break Through
-Max Factor – Candy Blue
-NYC – High Line Green
-Essence – Love Is In The Air
-Essence – Flashy Pumpkin
-Max Factor – Red Carpet Glam
-Essence glitter polish
- Apply base coat
- Apply a layer of nail whitener (or a pale shade of nail polish)
- Once the base is completely dry, stick on the nail art vinyl (or stickers).
- Apply a few or all shades of the rainbow on a sponge and sponge it over the nail art vinyl. Wait for it to dry enough to be tacky but no longer runny, then remove the nail art vinyl.
- Put a small stud over some of the rainbow circles
- Apply a clear based glitter nail polish